Garlic Fried Rice (2 Servings)
Embark on a culinary adventure like no other with our scrumptious garlic fried rice recipe!
This delightful dish requires just a mere 13 basic ingredients and just 4 simple-to-follow steps, making it the perfect choice for a quick and fulfilling meal.
Follow our carefully crafted instructions to seamlessly create these invigorating masterpieces that are guaranteed to amaze your taste buds and leave a lasting impression on your guests.
Enhance your salad game and indulge in the divine textures and tantalizing flavors that will have you yearning for more.
Get ready to embark on a flavorful journey as we introduce the captivating secrets of our unique garlic fried rice. Are you excited to awaken your appetite and enjoy the remarkable?
Let's dive in and experience culinary bliss!
Ratings :5.0⭐ from 1404 reviews
- Cooked white rice for 2 pax
- Fried garlic chips
- Some finely chopped garlic cloves
- Finely chopped red carrots
- Chopped long beans
- Chopped spring onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp stock powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
After all the ingredients are prepared, we can proceed to the next step in the process.
- Heat up butter in wok and add 2 tbsp garlic oil. Stir fry chopped garlic and spinkle black pepper. Add in long beans and chopped red carrots.
- Add in white rice and toss around to separate the rice from crumble up together.
- Add in seasonings and continue to stir fry.
- Push the rice aside, add some oil in the wok and add in eggs. Let the eggs settle a bit and stir mixed with the rice. Let the eggs coat the rice and absorb it's aroma. Add in chopped spring onions. Stir and toss rice til light brown and serve. Garnish with garlic chips.
We believe that if you follow the recipe we provide here correctly, from the ingredients to the steps, you will achieve perfect results.
If this website proves useful, don't forget to save this page and share it with your family, friends, or relatives.
# Rice# Garlic# Carrots# Carrot# Beans# Eggs# Egg# Butter# Pepper# Salt